First post

First post, so time for a little introduction!

Me, a hobbyist who have been doing this since my parents made papier maché railroad terrain with me at a very young age. I grew up building plastic model kits, casting tin soldiers and pricking myself doing wire trees guided by a wonderful mom and dad, who helped me appreciate a sharp blade, proper brushes and the wonderful fumes of plastic glue! 
Today, some 30+ years later, I work as a Surface Designer modeling cars in 3D, and in the free time I tend to be as un-digital as possible, be it hobbying, gardening, gaming, larping or other nerdy stuff.

Previously I ran a blog, http://mytinythings.blogspot.com/ but while that was perhaps not a lifetime ago, it was certainly another life. I have been going through a lot since then, so why not restart fresh?

I intend to keep the posts coming at a steady rate here, as I have a *huge* backlog of unblogged models to show, I will sneak in the older projects here and there among mostly new stuff.

And a of course a little preview of whats coming.

//Jonathan

Comments