Gazing at the adventurer

-Look here, they went that direction, I tell you!

-What direction?

-That, the one I look at, dummy!

-Ok! Umm... what eye?

-Oh you stupid thing, I always look with the upper left, I told you before!

-Ah, sorry, of course..

-Hey!

-What now?

-You float the wrong way!

-You told me you looked this way?

-I said I looked at the way with MY upper left eye!

-Well, actually, you never said your... I thought you meant MY upper left as I was the one wondering!

-Ugh... Nevermind, I mean NOW that they went to the left, simple as that, ok?

-Hmmf.. So is it your left or mine?

-Go to hell...



 Two Gazers from Nolzur´s minis for D&D. Very small models but quick and fun to paint! I like how different they look by just changing direction of the big eye and a little more teeth on the other.

Comments