Blades of Dawn spearmen!


For now, the last of the infantry is done. The new Stormkeep rules for stormcast that just came out gave me motivation to finish most of my regular human infantry as I can use them as very cheap battleline in a stormcast army, very handy for taking objectives an slowing down enemy units. 

Ages ago I painted a napoleonic army and was just sick of painting similar models all the time, promising myself never to do it again.

But, I went really 'all-in' mode to this infantry project, and finished a lot of models in a little amount of time. I spent all the hobby time doing all of them simultaneously, all purple, all brown etc.
It is a killer and I hate paint lots of infantry, but as I had the time and just pushed and rushed, it was actually quite fun and rewarding to do it like this.

Comments