Ogre time!

I recently got myself a 3D printer and be warned, your pile of shame will grow beyond controll quicker than you can say "ojsan".

This is one of the first models I printed, a handsome looking ogre from Artisan Guild. I like their style and got this model previously to try my brushes on a printed model more seriously, more on that later. 

Now I had printed my own model and this is just begging to be painted, so in true Ogre fashion he bulked his way to the front of the painting line and screamed until I started to paint.

I really enjoyed this one and I sure took my time, trying to actually be brave *and* patient with new techniques and experimenting a lot. I am happy with the result, and here he is in all his painted glory, the base is a messy quick job with a mushroom that I also printed, and spent some good 3 minutes on it painting as well!






Comparison shot of my two printed Ogres, my resin printer have quite the advantage here.
 

Comments